cwe-admin

[cwe-admin] Welcome to the CWE for CWE-Users & Administrators

To: cwe-admin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
From: "Peter P. Yim" <peter.yim@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 16 Sep 2004 18:34:39 -0700
Hello Everyone,    (01)

Welcome to this new community workspace we are setting up for
administrators and users of the CIM3 Collaborative Work Environment
("CWE").
The portal address to this CWE is at: http://community.cim3.net    (02)

I have some initial content populated there already. The aim is to have
the community of CWE users and administrators share with each other
their insights, best practices, answers to FAQ's ... etc.,  and help
each other to get the best out of our CWE's.    (03)

I have subscribed all CWE administrators onto the [cwe-admin],
[cwe-user] and [cwe-forum] lists; but I'd suggest we start by only using
the [cwe-admin] list for the time being.    (04)

I hope, by having the CWE administrators get a first crack at this, we
can all gain some first hand experience before we roll this workspace
out to our users. Through reviewing what we already have at
<http://community.cim3.net/wiki>, let us try to get ourselves familiar
with what is available. I request that we try to collaboratively improve
on that content, and prompt necessary additions and improvement through
conversation on the [cwe-admin] list. When most of us feel comfortable,
we will start introducing this CWE to users from our own CoP's.    (05)

Once again, ... Welcome!    (06)

-ppy